Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas

Okay, so I suppose i should update about Christmas. It was a pretty amazing day. Woke up heaps early, like at 7am and opened my presents. I think i pretty much got spoilt - Got new skatey shoes, abba on singstar, and an IPOD TOUCH (The 16GB one) ZOMG.. i think i squeaked when i opened it up, best ever man. Owen came around about 10ish and then he wanted to go home to change his shirt, cause man it was HOT here. Left to go out to my Aunties at 11 - lunch wasn't till almost 2pm and i was so starving before then. Had a few cruisers and just enjoyed my time with Owen. He bought me second remotes for my wii and smash brothers. Lunch was yum, pork, turkey and ham and a lovely baked dinner, oh and then sweets afterwards. Opening of the presents took awhile. We left about 6pm and came back to my place then it was off to Owen's for a swim.

Here are a few layouts i have done :D



The Boxing day photoshoot.Thanks to,PaisleePress mailing labels.TaylorMade looptyloop paper.


I had fun making this, I didn't want to put any wordart on it, just wanted to keep it like it was. Thanks to TaylorMade Designs tut on her blog, and her free photoshop actions. FeiFei Stuff different strokesTaylorMade Designs photoshop actioI just love this photo of Owen, I cant help but scrap it over and over.Thanks to,TaylorMade Designs November Rain; and her favourites wordart stamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment